Monday, February 3, 2014

New Year, New Changes

For the last two years this blog has sat untouched. I've thought off and on about posts I'd like to share, but really lacking time and desire. However, I recently disabled my Facebook account for various reasons, all of which I know are God honoring reasons that will bless my family. When I made that decision, I knew I'd have to do something to keep out of town family up to speed with our family. 

We have grandparents and great grandparents that relied heavily on Facebook to keep up with us. I don't want to take that away from them, so I plan on using this as a way to share what is going on with us. I don't expect to post more than a couple times a month, but I at least hope to be consistent. 

With that said, I thought I'd end this post with a current picture of our family. This was taken for our Christmas cards by the very talented Joseph Whiting of Quirque Photography (he is a recent high school graduate that we go to church with, and we highly recommend him).


No comments: