Sunday, May 29, 2011

Toddler View

Yes, it has been two months since my last post.  Let's just say taking care of three littles and growing a fourth is hard work...  I am not complaining.  I know abundantly we are blessed to have these sweet kiddos.  It just means different priorities.  And really, blogging is at the bottom of my "to do" list (especially when nesting hit over six weeks ago). 

However, I thought I'd update with a ridiculous number of pictures that both Lucy and Ben took.  Enjoy the view from where our toddlers stand. :)














































3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun post! I enjoyed "visiting" your home through the eyes of your kiddos! It's so funny how we can overlook so many things throughout our day and yet kids notice the small things. :-)

Crissy said...

Well, it looks like their view isn't too bad! You look great!

memaw said...

Good pics. Jared and I enjoyed looking at the "cousins".