Wednesday, January 26, 2011

22 Weeks and...

Monday marked the twenty-two week mark for our little one.  I am still feeling great.  I am finally starting to feel more movement.  We had found out at my last appointment that the placenta implanted anterior, so that would be why it is taking longer than normal to feel more movement. 

This morning we had our sonogram.  With Lucy we decided to find out the sex, but with both boys we opted to be surprised (which I love!).  This time around we knew that Lucy had her heart set on having a little sister, and decided for her sake we would go ahead and find out ahead of time to prepare her for the possibility of having a brother. 

Sorry for the blurry picture.  I took a pic of the sono pic, so there you go.


I was convinced that we are having a boy, and had really gotten used to the idea of three little guys close in age.  Nathan was convinced it was a girl based on the heartbeat.  Only one of use could be right.  It was not me. 

It's a GIRL!

Lucy was there for the sonogram, and was very excited.  She told me that this is her favorite sister, and that they would share a room.  She is going to love this.

As for the name, I will share that soon.  We have had the middle name picked out since Lucy was born (and still regret not making it her middle name), but the first is one that we need to settle on.  I have one that my heart is set on, but we shall see what Nathan says.

5 comments:

Mae Burke said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! Lucy is going to LOVE that little girl so much!

Mrs. Stam said...

Good NEWS and congrats!!!!

--A. said...

Congrats you guys! Two boys and two girls is an awesome combo. That's exactly what Bryan's hoping for. I can't wait to hear the name :)

Haley said...

Super excited for you all...especially for Lucy. :) Eva still wants a sister. We will just have to see if God surprises us again. :)
Can't wait to hear her name!!!

FordeFam said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! :)