Friday, December 3, 2010

Nana's Birthday

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we were able to celebrate Nana's birthday with her. She and the kids played outside, we enjoyed grilled fajitas with all the fixings and leftover deep dark chocolate tart from Thanksgiving. It was great fun, though we certainly missed getting to spend the celebration (and Thanksgiving) with the Wallaces.

Here are some pictures from that day. Somehow they are mostly of Samuel, but I figure that is okay since we have been really bad about sharing more recent photos of him.

Happy Birthday, Nana! We love you!!










3 comments:

Lori said...

That tart looks SO good... But is it really yummy?

Stephanie said...

It was really yummy...and REALLY rich! My mother-in-law has a gluten intolerance and my nephew is on a gluten free, casein free diet (though this was made before we knew we were not going to see them for the weekend), so that I why originally made this. I think this will be a new holiday favorite with this side of the family. Plus, it was really pretty easy.

Mom said...

That was such a fun day! And Samuel looks really happy on the rocking horse with Lu. That must have been before I dropped him on his head. :( Sigh... being a Nana is sometimes hard work! I'm glad Sam survived my supervision.

The weather was fabulous for playing outside, fajitas were delicious, and the company was superb. That chocolate tart was downright sinful.

Nana