Monday, October 11, 2010

Isn't He Good?


That's right. Bambino #4 is expect June 2011. We are excited about this new little blessing, but were definitely not expecting to get pregnant so soon after Samuel's birth.



As of today, I am 8 weeks along. My first midwife appointment will be in two weeks. The tiredness has definitely set in, but I am incredibly grateful that it the extent of my symptoms early on. God is very gracious in that. I have many friends that are very sick their entire pregnancies, so I definitely don't take the "ease" of my pregnancies for granted.



Since this completely took me (us) by surprise (and I mean it was definitely a surprise), the Lord is using this to teach me about trusting in His sovereignty and plan for our lives. And the more I reflect on His plans, the more I think about how good He really is. I thought I'd share one of my favorite worship songs that we often sing at church. Isn't He good?


"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

8 comments:

Mary said...

Hadn't checked your blog in a few weeks....I had a funny feeling I would see this announcement! Congrats!!!!

Mommypotamus said...

Congratulations, Stephanie!!! May this whole pregnancy be one healthy, blessed experience!

marta said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations. Knowing that you and your family are very blessed.

Haley said...

Congratulations!!! It was exactly 2 yrs ago today that we found out our little surprise Eli was on the way! Babies are always a blessing even when they are unexpected... or maybe especially when they're unexpected. :)

Crissy said...

Boy are we excited for you! Congrats!

Brittany said...

WHAT?!??! Congrats dear friend, I am SO excited for you!!!

LeAnn said...

Just catching up on my blog reading and saw this, obviously posted a while ago! Congrats on your unexpected blessing!

lostinrain said...

Congratulations! I sure miss a lot when I don't check in regularly!

Our big news is that we moved home! Mark came home for a week "vacation" to help with the moving truck showing up. He starts telecommuting Nov 10!