Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Fall Y'All!!

A few weeks back I promised Lucy and Ben that we would get pumpkins to celebrate the first day of Fall. She was so excited, and asked me multiple days in a row if it was time to get pumpkins yet. They definitely enjoyed getting check out all the varieties at the farmers' market.

Lucy and Ben with one of the "monster" pumpkins.

Ben's bottom and some of the pumpkins on display.

More pumpkins.

A little post pumpkin shopping decorating for fall. Tutorial for the fabric wreath is here.

More pumpkin decor.
I didn't get pictures of the dining room table or hoosier cabinet, but we are all enjoying the look of Fall around the house. They are a good reminder of the changing seasons, and how creative God has been with His creation.
Happy Fall Y'All!

1 comment:

Crissy said...

I love the pumpkins! I've always wanted to have some in our home, but I never have. Maybe next year when we are settled, I'll put my thoughts into action!