Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby Progression & A Correction

As usual at the beginning of my pregnancies, I told you the wrong number of weeks along I am. Can I just blame the pregnancy brain and taking care of a home and family? Because I am...


I am actually 8 1/2 weeks along. I will be 9 weeks on Monday. My estimated due date of May 30th still stands. However, I know my babies like to bake extra long. Since that is the case I am not counting on giving birth before June 10th. We shall see. lol


According to pregnancy.org, here is what our little one looks like.


These are the normal developments for week eight:

  • Cartilage and bones begin to form
  • The basic structure of the eye is well underway
  • The tongue begins to develop
  • Intestines move out of the umbilical cord into the abdomen
  • The fingers and toes have appeared, but are webbed and short
  • The baby is about the size of a kidney bean

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! No matter how many times I see these kinds of pictures I am amazed each time at the creativity of our God! We're happy for you all.

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for ya'll! Yay for babies! How are you feeling?

txrayray said...

What a blessing! We join you in trusting in God's sovereignty and look forward to Him walking with your family!

chazvgo said...

Congrats Stephanie!! Best wishes :)
Chastidy