Saturday, July 24, 2010

Don't forget there is one in the middle!

Poor Ben, I've not blogged anything about him in quite a while. I guess he'll have Middle Child Syndrom for sure...kidding, kidding. :)

This sweet ball of energy with beautiful blue eyes could literally live in this pool all day long. He loves it. He and Lu were BEYOND excited when I (for the first time in three years) put on my suit and joined them. It was loads of fun, and I enjoyed the quality time with my two oldes babies.









3 comments:

Amy said...

Love that last picture! What a darlin' boy!
Thanks for the comment on "all done"! I must say, I don't find ALL other stories about other kids bornig. ;)
P.S. - made Ham Delights last night for dinner and thought of you! YUM!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the encouragement on my post! I have high hopes to get really organized before this little girl arrives. :-)

I'm glad to know that Samuel is tolerating the spelt flour! I'm so encouraged. I told Kyle yesterday that we need to really start praying that my body will tolerate it because it would help give a lot of variety to our meals as well as keep things cheaper! I go tomorrow to our buyer's club and will get spelt there. I'm sure I'll be posting on how it goes.

I found a couple more helpful links on meal planning during the wee hours of the morning when I couldn't sleep. Hoping to get those posted today as well. :-)

Stephanie said...

Hmmm. Ham Delights. I should make those soon.

And the "all done". I meant to tell you that the "jazz hands" comments was HILARIOUS! Even Nathan was laughting about that. Ha ha.