Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day 2010






These are the pictures I took for Nathan for his father's day gift. They are now proudly displayed in his office at work. This was definitely a "quick" project since I had to be quick to get them before the crying and whining started. :) My sister Shannon pointed out that if we had five kids we could spell D-A-D-D-Y.
We are all so grateful for Nathan as the daddy, husband and leader of our family. I am personally grateful for how seriously he takes his role, and that he diligently fulfills his role with tons of grace, love and patience. He is such a blessing to us all, and I know it is all because of the work Jesus has done in his heart since being saved a few years back.
We love you VERY much Nathan, Daddy, Dada, Dad. Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family and lead us in a way that honors our Lord. Happy Father's Day!!

2 comments:

Kenny and Chrissy said...

What happened to "baby" Ben! He doesn't look like a baby anymore!

Stephanie said...

I know, Chrissy! He and Lucy are often mistaken as twins. He looks MUCH older with his new haircut.