Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ben's Birthday Party

Last Friday night we had a family birthday party for Ben. We had family come from Houston, Austin and Oklahoma. It was a great time, and I know the kids loved getting to play together - as always.

Birthday boy being a ham.

Cousin J going into a long rant about something no one could understand. It was HILARIOUS!

Ben with his new TONKA truck.

Grandude introducing the grandkids to he and Grammy's dog, Bella.

I think Hazel was the most excited. These are our Wallace cousins. Aren't they cute? We think so!

J, Hazel, Grandude and Lucy enjoying chicken chili at the kiddie table.

Charlie takes the best pictures...probably because he is so CUTE!

Dog pile on Grandude!

Ben and I hanging out in the tent I made him for his birthday. You can find the pattern here.

I am a little big for the tent, but we still had fun.
We had a great time and are so glad we were able to celebrate Ben's birthday with some of the family (we missed all that couldn't be there though!). And I am not sure how, but we somehow missed getting pictures of Grammy, Gigi Naylor (Grammy's mom), Auntie Shannon, Uncle David and Nathan.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Stephanie,

I buy my coconuts at Whole Foods. They are only $2.99 each, which is a good buy for a normal grocery/health food store. However, $3 each, plus four per batch can get a little pricey! So, I'm actually hoping to buy my next batch at an Asian/Thai store (assuming we have those here! ha!).

Do you ever go to Whole Foods in Arlington? I think they are so much better than Central Market because they have their own 365 brand for so many things that is cheaper! I buy my shampoo and conditioner there, 365 brand, for $2.99 a bottle. Now, that's excellent or a natural product!