Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lucy and Jane Austen

Today we met one of our new neighbors. She is a really sweet widow name Marianne. After she walked away Lucy asked Nathan and me, "where is her sister, Eleanor?"

I don't think I ever posted about the time the kids and I were eating lunch at Chick-fil-A and Lucy kept referring to the young man in the booth behind us as Mr. Darcy. The guys' girlfriend and I both found this to be pretty funny.

Is it bad that my three year old knows many of the characters from Jane Austen novels?

4 comments:

Mom said...

That is hilarious!!

Emily said...

I ♥ this!

How are you doing these days?

Stephanie said...

Thanks for asking Emily. :) I am good. Tired and VERY pregnant, but good. I hope you and Brad are doing well. It looks like you guys have been busy.

Heather said...

I think it's sweet.