Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just a little project

Since moving about a month ago I haven't had much time for crafting. Who am I kidding? Since I have two toddlers I don't have much time for crafting. However, when I saw this project a while back, I knew a calendar like this would be well loved in this house. Here's my finished version:


My sweet friend Laura from church let me borrow her Cricut machine to cut the vinyl. That made this project super easy, which is always nice. Another nice plus, it was a cheap project.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE IT!!! I think I need to make one for my house!

Melissa said...

That's great! I've totally been thinking of making something like this too, but like you, the kiddo thing is an issue. :) Every month I print out a calendar for our meals.