Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ben's First Haircut

A few weeks ago Nathan and I decided it was time for Ben to get his first haircut. We put this decision off for a while since we were a bit nervous about how he'd actually do. However, it got to the point that we had to go to get it cut...it was just too long.

Thankfully, a friend from playgroup recommended a place nearby that she takes her son to. When she mentioned to ask for Maria I wondered in the back of my mind if it could be the same Maria that cut Nathan's hair for so long before I started doing it (and their shop closed due to the building being torn down for development). When we walked in and realized it was in fact the same Maria, we were really glad...and she even recognized Nathan. Needless to say, our concerns quickly faded and all went well.

Ben before the cut...way too shaggy. Seriously.

Maria and Ben.

With a sucker and lots of mirrors we should have known things would be fine.





I love this face...so cute!


And this is a face I see often.

Ben excited that he made it through his first haircut.


Our big boy after he was all done. He looks so different!

Still enjoying that sucker.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Ben looks so grown up! What a handsome fellow. (I think Ben likes suckers!!)