Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome, Taylor Paige!

On Tuesday morning my little sister, Suzanne, gave birth to her first child. At 5:23am, Miss Taylor Paige Crawford was born. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches long. They are all doing really well, and were able to go home from the hospital yesterday.

Though I will get to see this sweet girl in a few weeks, I really wish I could have been there when she was born...or even now. I can't wait to meet my newest niece. I guess I'll just have to wait and enjoy some pictures until then.





3 comments:

Molly said...

Congrats, Auntie!

I love your blog!

Crissy said...

Congrats on the beautiful niece!

Abigail Hutchinson said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Little miss Taylor Paige is just precious! Okay, now your sis needs to start a blog so we can all keep up on with each other! hehe!