Thursday, May 14, 2009

Five Years

Last Friday Nathan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has already been five years since we were married. It is sometimes hard to believe how different our lives are now. And I almost have to laugh at how we always said we'd wait to have kids until we'd been married five years, travelled, etc. God definitely had different plans!

Here are a few photos from our big day.






Nathan, thank you for five great years of marriage. I look forward to fifty-plus more. You are a wonderful husband and father, and I love you more every year. Your faith in the Lord is an encouragement to me, and I praise Him for the work He has done in your life. I love you!

3 comments:

shannon spaulding said...

congratulations, steph!

Crissy said...

You were (and still are) a beautiful bride!
Happy Anniversary :)

Emily said...

I'm a bit behind, but congratulations you guys!