Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Who do they look like?

My sister-in-law had a fun look-alike meter for all three of her kids on her blog recently. And since we get a variety of opinions on who Ben and Lucy look like, I thought it would be fun to see what it says for us.. I would have to say that Nathan's genes seem to be stronger in mine, but let's see what the look-alike meter says.

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Dynasty - Free family tree

I am surprised it is only 25% more like Nathan. Lucy definitely favors Nathan...

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

Awesome! At least someone looks equally like me.

Actually, I think Ben used to look more like my side of the family. But the older he gets, and the more he thins out, he is reminding me of Nathan's toddler pictures (maybe Nana, Grandude or Erin could attest to this as well).

Regardless of who they look like, I love 'em! I'd go squeeze them right now but they are asleep...and it really is best I don't wake them up.

2 comments:

Crissy said...

This looks pretty neat...I may have to try that soon. We also get lots of differing opinions about who our boys look like.

shannon spaulding said...

that's so neat! and i think it's dead on!