Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged!

Thanks, Crissy, for tagging me!

Here are the rules:



1. Choose the 4th folder where I store my pictures on the computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)Here is the 4th picture located in the 4th folder.


This picture is from November 2007. Lucy and I were making muffins, and I was obviously very pregnant with Ben...this was three months before he was born.

And, I tag: Sam, Haley, LeAnn, and Shelly

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Love the picture---will work on mine when Micayla decides that napping is a good idea (instead of fighting sleep). Love your new background--so please tell me where you go on cutestblogontheblock to find a template that allows you to put a photo in the blog header---I can't seem to find one anywhere!

Stephanie said...

Thanks, LeAnn! The header actually came from scrapblog.com. You should check it out...I know you'd love it!

Sara S. said...

I love Lucy's face in that picture! Your new background is so cute!