Saturday, December 13, 2008

29 years ago today...

On December 13, 1979 a sweet baby boy was born at 7:42pm in Clarksville, Arkansas. He was 21 inches long and weighed 8 pounds and 1 oz. He was precious, adorable, and loved.

Today, that same baby is still precious, adorable, and loved...he is my beloved! I am more than grateful that God brought Nathan into my life and has turned him into a man after His own heart.

Nathan - I praise the Lord for you! I am blessed beyond measure to be your wife and helpmeet. I am grateful that you take your role as a husband, father, provider and leader seriously, and you truly are an Ephesians 5 husband. Thank you for loving me, leading me and being the the love of my life (aside from Jesus). I hope you have a wonderful birthday that is a blessing. I love you lots!

3 comments:

Haley Frederick said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Nathan!

Crissy said...

What a sweet post Stephanie!

Happy Birthday, Nathan!

Brittany said...

AWWWW! Happy Birthday Nathan!