Thursday, November 13, 2008

Free SnapFish Book

SnapFish has these great photo books that we ordered last year for all of the grandparents as Christmas gifts. They are a great way to capture the last year in photos, especially since you can add your own captions. Oh, and you can customize them for each grandparent (or whoever you would be giving it to).

So, I was excited when my mom called me yesterday to let me know that you could get one for free through Oprah's website. All you have to do is click here and follow the prompts. You'll have to either create an account with SnapFish, or just log into your current account, by tomorrow, and complete your order by Sunday.

7 comments:

Haley Frederick said...

I started my order for one last night. I'm so excited about it!

Crissy said...

Thanks for letting me know...it's hard to explain, but in a way, that was God providing for our wants. I have written a potty book for Braden, but I haven't published yet because it was something that wouldn't fit in the budget. Boy am I thankful!

Brittany said...

how exciting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing; this is great!
Katie

Shannon Spaulding said...

i made a book last night but lost internet service before i could finish it, and now the offer has expired. boo. :(

Stephanie said...

Ack! Boo, indeed! You are right, Shannon...I missed out on mine too since I didn't click all the way through. Man!

Shannon Spaulding said...

i got it eventually! since i started it before the date, snapfish registered a credit on my account. just go to 'my account' and under 'my credits' it should list it there. i ended up making two of the same books, but i'll cancel one. good luck!