Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not for the faint of heart...



I was doing a bit of blog hopping earlier while nursing, and came across a blog post about this site. I immediately went to the site since I have very strong convictions about abortion, and wanted to see what the site had on there. It has a few videos on the first couple of pages...and a warning, they are very graphic. If anything, this makes me even more firm in my views and convictions of this "procedure". If you can handle it, please take a look. We need to see that abortion is not about a choice or a procedure...it is about a life.

5 comments:

Crissy said...

I have chosen not to watch the video because I saw a filmed abortion once before. If you ever see one, I don't think you can believe that it is a "procedure"- it's murder, and it's a shame that our country says it's a "choice." I stand with you on this!

Stephanie said...

I've never seen a video of an actual abortion...I am afraid I wouldn't be able to get the images out of my mind. But then again, that is probably a good thing as a reminder of why I am anti-abortion.

Brittany said...

Oh my, I just bawled my eyes out! It is such a reminder of how "screwed up" our country has gotten!

Sara S. said...

I saw something like that in college, and I am forever haunted by it. Good for you for challenging others to watch it. I agree 110%.

sandy said...

Do not I repeat do not watch this if you are anti abortion. It is very graffic. Do send it to others that think it is a choice. This is a lie that has been peddled to millions of young niave women for years. God help our souls.