Thursday, October 23, 2008

I got new glasses!


I recently went to the eye doctor and found that my prescription has changed for the first time in three years (which isn't too bad, if I don't say so myself). Since the Rx has change, and my doc made it clear that I am wearing my contact way too much and for too long, I decided to go ahead and get new glasses. I knew I'd be wearing these more than my old pair and thought something a little more updated was called for. We only paid $31 thanks to insurance. Not bad, eh?

5 comments:

Crissy said...

Nice specs...You must have really great insurance!

Haley Frederick said...

So cute! I need new glasses, too. And I also wear my contacts WAY too much!

Brittany said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Erin said...

I like! You look more like Samantha in them.

Mom said...

I like, too!! :)