Thursday, October 9, 2008

Girl Talk Wednesday


Another fun Wednesday blog event brought to you by my friend, Brittany. And since I pointed out in my last post that Wednesdays are a bit crazy around here, I'll likely post these on Thursday. And yes, I realize it doesn't make sense to have a Wordless Wednesday and a Girl Talk Wednesday. But since they'll really be posted on different days I am not going to worry about it.

1. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Uh, I don't remember. Last weekend, I think. Obviously that isn't high on my "to do" list.

2. What is your favorite body part...least favorite? My favorite is probably my eyes. Not because I like the way they look, but because I get to see my children and husband with them. My least favorite is my mouth...it can get my in the most trouble (actually, it is my heart, but you get the idea). I have really been working hard to not talk down about my shape or body. I am created in the image of God by the Almighty, and realize that I am insulting His creation when I complain about my looks. I also know that my body has changed drastically as a result of two pregnancies in less than two years. I am grateful for the outcome of each of those events, and would take any "damage" left behind as a result.

3. Tell me one beauty secret. Don't wear makeup. It makes life easier.

4. If you could wish for on thing...with no monetary limit what would it be? (has to be for you!) This one is hard! I'd love to live closer to my family. I really miss all of them terribly...especially now that my sisters are having babies. (I'd love a serger as well!)

5.Tell me an idea for a Girl Talk Wednesday topic! How has God been working in your life lately? How has He changed you since having kids? Along those lines. :)


5 comments:

Sara S. said...

You are so real, Stephanie. I love your answers. Your kiddos and hubby are lucky to have you.

Stephanie said...

Thank you, Sara!

emily said...

Oh ... I like your answer to the makeup tip ;) MUCH easier. I don't usually wear it, but I've got a Mary Kay shipment coming any day now so we'll see if I change my ways ;)

Brittany said...

Oh my...I miss you! Your body answers were REALLY convicting! Even though I know what you said is right...I struggle when I see the mirror! I am SO lucky to have a friend like you!

Stephanie said...

I definitely struggle with it too, Brittany. Like I said, I have been working on it. :) And I miss you too!