Saturday, September 6, 2008

sling time

Yea for another nap-time project! This one was for a reversible pouch sling for myself. How fun!

Originally this was to be for my sister, Sam. However, she took too long to send me her measurements, so I made it for me. No worries people...I have plenty of fabric to make hers now that I have the measurements. ;)

Anyway. I used this pattern, and it took about an hour and a half from start to finish. I don't have any action shots, but will once I have finished the other three I am making (another for me in a different fabric, and two for Sam that are the same as mine).

These pictures were taken post-use, which is why the sling is a bit wrinkled looking. Ben was a big fan, and loved being so close to my face. Lucy enjoyed it as well. She cried when I took her off.

Oh, and the best part...at new mom at Target asked for advice on how to use them since she couldn't figure hers out. I love talking to other mommies about wearing their babies.



3 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE the fabric!!!!!!!!! that is awesome, and i am so jealous!

Garza Family said...

I love it...too cute!

Haley Frederick said...

Love it! Again I'm jealous.