Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September halfway over, but...


It is National Sewing Month! If you sew, be sure to take some time to make something fun. If you don't sew, maybe you should learn. It is fun and rewarding. Plus, it can save you lots of money. (Note: I did say can...it can also lead to spending more money. Just a warning)
Since it is NSM, I plan on sewing a few slings (yeah, yeah...those were already on my list, and have to be done by tomorrow evening). I also am inviting over a few friends that want to learn to sew diapers and covers. So, all in all, I'd say I am doing my part to enjoy NSM. What are you going to do?

5 comments:

Crissy said...

I plan to make a sling...and possibly some curtains. It's nice to know I have an excuse to motivate me to do it now! LOL!

Nathan said...

I'll do nothing for NSM. Thanks for asking.

Crissy said...

Nathan...I am sure Stephanie will make enough to make up for you. :)

Brittany said...

Nathan, you are too funny...I mean seriously you crack me up!
I am very impressed with you Stephanie...how do you find these things out? If I could (hope to)I would make me some nice skirts for myself...for some reason I have been on a skirt kick lately!

Stephanie said...

Brittany - I saw this in the JoAnn's emails I get. You should make some skirts. They can be really easy. Check out this pattern:
http://www.jcarolinecreative.com
/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Store_Code=JC&Screen=PSKIRT