Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Bloggin' Friends

Lately, I've had quite a few friends start blogs. I love getting to check up on them in this way. Plus, who doesn't love all the pictures that are usually included.

My sister, Samantha, started a blog for the family. She and her husband have a new baby girl, Emah. She is precious! Now, granted, I do get to see pictures of her on Facebook and MySpace, but I still like to see what she puts on her blog. There is a new picture of the cousins on my side. Ben looks like a giant next to Little Miss (my nickname for Emah).

Then, there is one of my best friends, LeAnn. She and her husband are adopting a precious, baby girl they named Micayla. Little Micayla is such a gift from God, and it has been truly amazing to watch how He chose her for them. I definitely have learned a lot about God's sovereignty through their whole process. He is so good!

Also, my husband, Nathan, has had a blog now for a bit. Though he is super busy right now, I know he'll likely update it at some point. It appears that most of his blogging will be about things he really cares about (outside of family...that is why I have a blog)...architecture and theology.
Last is my childbirth instructor from Lucy's birth, Donna. I love Donna. She opened our eyes to so much information that we didn't know about birth, breastfeeding and parenting in general. Her blog is really informative and well written. She definitely knows her stuff. You should check her out (and take her class if you live in the DFW area!). Oh, and I totally laughed out loud when I read the title of her blog...I can relate to her frustrations.

3 comments:

Shannon Spaulding said...

ben looks big next to lucy! and even in pictures all by himself!

Garza Family said...

It is great being able to see what you and Shannon are up to even though I talk to you both fairly often.

LeAnn said...

I love that I made your blog! We too, are so humbled by God's timing and bringing Micayla into our lives. Looking forward to next weekend!