Saturday, August 16, 2008

She's here!!!

My new niece was born this morning! Praise the Lord for this new life that He has brought forth.

Samantha gave birth to Emah this morning at 10:04. She weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and was 19 inches long with a FULL head of black hair. She has already nursed, and is being loved on my Sam and Kike right now.

I am so excited for them. This is such a sweet time to enjoy this momentous change in one's life. Children are definitely a huge blessing, and a lot of work, but mostly a blessing.

Congrats to Kike and Sam! Love on the girl a little more until we get to see her in a month! We love you.

2 comments:

Vintage Mommy said...

Congrats! A new little one to love...how special!

Strange how we moms just stumble onto blogs now and then. I love yours, and enjoyed my visit. Thanks.

I just watched Sense and Sensibility last night. I see you resemble Miss Dashwood! Have you seen the new BBC version that aired on PBS this past winter? I found it at Target! It's excellent.

Brittany said...

Hooray for Sam!!! I LOVE new babies! DId she do it naturally?...Stephanie, we have to talk because I need details!