Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More Rockport Photos

Better late than never, right?

These were all taken by the pool at my dad's condo. My brother, Bradley, practically lives in the water during the Summer (notice is VERY dark tan). So, obviously we'd spend some of our time there.

Lucy wasn't interested in getting in the water, but had lots of laughs watching Bradley and Elizabeth jump in. Bradley's belly flops were especially amusing to her.








































































While we were in Rockport, we also celebrated my mom's 50th birthday. Here are a couple of fun pictures from that.

































Mom wasn't the biggest fan of the cake. I can't imagine why she didn't like it.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It looks like everyone had a really good time! Tell your Mom that I said congrats on joining the Over 50 crowd. lol

Cathy