Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Twice the Fun, Twice the Blessing!

Apparently today is the day for posting...not like I don't have enough to do getting ready to go out of town to see family. Oh well. This post is DEFINITELY worth the time (and definitely almost a week late!).

So, happy news! Erin and David, my sister and brother-in-law (aka Nathan's sister and her husband) had their twins last Thursday morning! Woo hoo! Very, very exciting! Erin was so blessed to have a great doctor, and was able to have a vaginal birth after 46 hours of labor (with a ruptured bag of water) and Baby B (Hazel) being breech. Amazing! She is seriously my new hero for giving birth!

Charlie was 6 lbs 7 oz, and Hazel was 4 lbs 4 oz. Charlie and Erin went home on Saturday, but Hazel is in the NICU due to have some trouble keeping her glucose levels up. I hear that she nursed like a champ today, and they are hopeful she'll be home very soon. I can't wait to see them in person. The pictures are A-DOR-A-BLE!

Congrats to Erin & David. What a sweet blessing that God has given you! I love you guys and can't wait to hold them. You are both doing an amazing job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie,

I saw a link to your site on Haley's site & came on over to visit. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Hope you guys are doing well !!

Koleta Hatfield