Saturday, May 24, 2008

TWENTY-NINE

Yep, folks, that is how old I am today. Hard to believe that my mom gave birth to me almost three decades ago...and that I only have one more year left in my 20s! Yikes!

On a happier note, I have been told by lots of people that their 30s are the best years of their lives. So, I guess I should just be looking forwards to getting older, huh? How about I just enjoy the time I have. I think that is a good plan.

I hope you are all having a great Memorial Day weekend. Nathan has a four day weekend, so we are relaxing around the house with the kiddos. Plus, I am getting to finish up some projects that are on my to do list.

Here's to a good, long, relaxing weekend!

P.S. I am almost done with Ben's birth story (man, is that thing long!), and expect to post it soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Love,
Crissy

Haley Frederick said...

Sorry it's late, but "Happy Birthday"!