Monday, March 31, 2008

So, I am a follower...

I told myself that I wasn't the blogging type. I am not witty or creative in my writing. I am not all that interesting. And honestly, who has the time with being a mom and home maker?

Well, it appears I was wrong...at least on not having the time.

I decided I would go ahead and start this for family to keep up with the happening of our household, and to track of my various projects I always have going on.

So, yes, I am a follower...of all those that have gone before me in the blogging world.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Erin said...

hey--I think everyone should have an outlet for sharing their creative pursuits!

Anonymous said...

Both You and Erin are so original and definetely creative! I try and read Erin's but I'm not very good at commenting! Sue

Haley Frederick said...

Whatever about not being witty. You always make me laugh. And the dress for Lucy is ADORABLE! I may have to be a follower and make one for Eva. Too cute!